Pay Close Attention To Those Who Don’t Clap When You Win
Why should we pay attention to those who not support us? Here’s the few types of people you might need to know and understand why:
- The person could be more knowledgeable than you and, he could have found something inelegant with your work, which you overlooked.
- The person could be genuine critic, he found your work not worthy of his claps.
- The person could be jealous, he could not bring himself to appreciate a noteworthy achievement.
- The person could be gobsmacked at the marvel of your work, he forgot to clap.
- The person could be a well wisher, he does not express it at that moment, to keep you grounded and to avoid success reaching your head.
- The person could be against you for some reason, he could not digest any success from you.
It depends on the context, so if you pay close attention to these people, either way, good or bad, you are bound to learn something important.